This is the quick and easy way to get your upholstery cleaning handled. Your sofas, armchairs, and whatever else you need cleansed will be brought back to their best using the latest equipment. We use both dry cleaning and hot water extraction equipment – depending on the nature of your fabric, and the results that you need to see. Both techniques deliver a high quality and refreshing final finish. And we work under full insurance cover besides.
What You Get With Your Upholstery Cleaning
- One service ideal for cleansing all types of natural and artificial or synthetic materials covering any kind of upholstered furniture
- Fully insured upholstery cleaning carried out by trained and experienced professionals
- Multiple methods available to ensure you get the most suitable cleansing
- Advisers standing by to help you out 24 hours a day, every day of the week
- Bank Holidays and weekend appointments for that added convenience
- Money saved when you combine your service with the oven cleaning or mattress cleaning you need
- Request a booking at your convenience – and get a free quote whenever you want one
How Your Sofa Cleaning Happens
Your upholstery cleaning from Cleaners Eccles is delivered by trained and experienced specialists – exactly the type of specialist you need in order to give your sofas, couches, and armchairs the careful attention they require. We utilise either:
- Hot water extraction cleaning – this in-depth cleansing procedure is ideal for all sofa cleaning. Highly effective at stain removal and fibre refreshment.
- Dry cleaning – this completely liquid-free procedure relies on special powder which absorbs and extracts all dirt in a very short period of time.
Visit our home page to lean more about the specially trained and experienced professionals who’ll be carrying out your service. All services are delivered to you under full insurance protection.
Book Your Appointment Today
Pick up your phone and give us a call on 016 1823 0172 now. You’ll find a friendly adviser ready to assist you 24 hours a day, and you can also contact us online using our booking form. Set up your upholstery cleaning whenever you have five minutes free!